Industry:Soap & detergents
Toilet soap from 70gms to 120gms
Activity to be mechanized/automation:
– capacity balancing of stamper & low cost low capacity wrapping machines
– die stamper output from 10soaps/stroke x 60strokes/min to be wrapped
– to feed four basic wrapping machines capacity @ 150 soaps/min
– in case wrapping machine is under packaging material roll change, the stamped soaps must go back to stamper machine recycle to plodder
– wrapped soap to be bundled together and/or packed in cartons, check weighed and carton sealed and ready for pallet packing.
– matching capacity of the high speed stamper with an imported high capacity wrapping machine is an un-justified capital investment.
– four smaller capacity machines to be fed with high capacity stamper at same rate of stamper and without any losses.
– distribution of soaps coming from stamper must be uniform and not intermitted to the wrapping machines.
– the quality of soaps must be intact without any physical damage
Solution provided with equipment:
– oscillator belt conveyor for distribution of soaps from 2 to 4 lines
– only belt conveyors contact with the soaps to avoid damages to soaps
– recycle diverter system with belt conveyor for recycling of soaps.
– advanced pneumatics for oscillator and diverter systems
– plc based control panel with sensors & logic for smooth operation.
– check weigher and standard packing conveyor equipment at end of line
– phenomenally low capital investment for high capacity outputs
– low cost automation for creating low system redundancy
– 24x7x365 day running capacity with efficiency of more than 75%
– high productivity due to de-centralized capacity utilization.
– layout planned execution for optimization of material flow